UX Designer at a Big TELCO company
Work remotely only
No extra time allowed
Hi all, would you like to work for a very innovative, human-centric company in the TELCO? I have the perfect job for you. I am currently looking for a Senior and a Medior Profile. Here is the job desc:
Senior UX designer
UX designer – Senior (more than 4 years of EXP)
Description: Role description
Guarantee end to end digital user's experience on all touch points of the Proximus Career Wholesale website.
- collaborate with business to define and develop prototypes of new concepts
- review and assist in refining business owners' requirements
- define and validate wireframes for new digital screens
- work in close collaboration with the design team and the business analyst
- develop content for presentations/ UX business opportunities
- participate in short and long-term project efforts
- scheduling basic presentation concepts
- design and conduct user's research
- identify potential usability issue
- convert research findings into actionable results
- stay on top of new trends in usability
- help maintain the UX research library and toolkit
- provide coaching to less experience team members
Degree & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Graphic Design or related field
- or equivalent work experience
- Typically you already have a 3 years experience in conducting user experience research using a variety of research methods
- professional and relevant experience in UX on large digital business projects in large companies
- previous relevant work experience as UX Specialist
- experience in telecommunications sector is an asset
- web content management tools, platforms, e-commerce and self-servicing solutions
-planning and organisation
-learn complex technologies
Guarantee end to end digital user's experience on all touch points of the Proximus digital channels.
The Medior UX Designer is responsible for the following tasks:
- Collaborate with business to define and develop prototypes of new concepts.
- Design wireframes for new digital screens.
- Work in close collaboration with the design team and the business analyst.
- Work on digital improvement based upon research tracks, analytics, verbatims.
- Participate in short and mid-term project efforts.
- Schedule basic presentation concepts.
- Design and conduct user's research.
- Identify potential usability issue.
- Convert research findings into actionable results.
- Stay on top of new trends in usability.
- Help maintain the UX research library, toolkit & design system.
Degree & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Graphic Design or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Typically you already have a 3 year' experience in conducting user experience research using a variety of research methods.
- Professional and relevant experience in UX on large digital business projects in large companies.
- Previous relevant work experience as UX Specialist.
- Experience in telecommunications sector is an asset.
- Experience in Agile process is an asset.
- Web content management tools, platforms, E-commerce and self-servicing solutions.
- Analytical mind
- Planning and organisation
- Learn complex technologies
- Result focused
- Self sufficient
- Customer focused
SA WORLD OF DIGITS
Response rate : 64%View profile
Save up to 25% on taxes thanks to author's right
As soon as possible
• • •
- Apply with your Beelance profile
- First contact via the chat
- Interview & negotiation
- Sign your contract & start the mission
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Share this mission as much as you want