Technical Lead .NET Developer
2 days per week in remote
No extra time allowed
We are looking for a Technical Lead .NET Developer for our insurance client.
- Design solutions based on business requirements and architect deliverables. If required, the .NET Tech Lead must be able to propose a model to the client. The consultant is able to take technical constraints into account in their work, and deliver a result that will result in the development of successful solutions.
- Collaborate with the (senior) developers to translate the functional design into an appropriate technical design that the developers can understand
- Coordinate the development of the solution with the developer
- Communicate progress to the project manager/team leader
- Monitoring and helping the developer understand the work to be done and providing guidance throughout the development process
- Prepare and execute test cases to produce the expected quality
- Accompany the team during user acceptance testing.
- Organise the 'go live' of the application.
- Ensure the overall long-term quality of the application domain by systematically taking into account: stability, scalability, traceability, flexibility, maintainability, performance.
- Autonomous, proactive
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Thinks in a structured way and is able to translate the requirements for the developers
- Creative within defined processes
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English & French
- Experience ( (+8 years) and degree in IT
- Gathering requirements and writing functional designs
- Plan and organise functional workshops
- Knowledge of agile and scrum project methodology concepts
- Front End: Web Form / MVC / Angular / ASP.Net from 2000 to 2020
- Back End: .Net Core & .NET x (ASP.NET Core) / Web API
If you recognize yourself in this description, send us your CV now! We will be very pleased to discuss with about your ambitions.
ENT E MALTEM
Response rate : 70%View profile
Save up to 25% on taxes thanks to author's right
As soon as possible
• • •
- Apply with your Beelance profile
- First contact via the chat
- Interview & negotiation
- Sign your contract & start the mission
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Share this mission as much as you want