IT Project Manager (Waterfall, Hybrid and Agile)
The minimum number of working days on site should be discussed with the recruiter
No extra time allowed
At the Bridgestone IT PMO, the IT Project Manager:
Our Information Technology organization is increasing its capacity and capabilities to play an even more integral role in the definition and execution of key elements of Bridgestone EMEA expansion plan and agile transformation.
· As a member of the IT PMO, you will support Business leadership as new project initiatives are released.
· You will serve as a catalyst for building high-performance project/product teams composed of internal IT resources and external infrastructure and application integration partners.
· Well defined project management and project financial experience is required for this position.
· You will be an IT PM to define, shape and lead Waterfall, Hybrid and Agile initiatives.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities
· You help define the best possible methodology (Waterfall, Hybrid or Agile) for the Manufacturing Security projects you manage
· You deliver Manufacturing Security projects (on time, cost, quality), in close partnership with key stakeholders
· You develop a project delivery approach complying with Bridgestone EMEA’s IT Solution Delivery Framework (SODA – Solution Oriented Delivery Architecture), monitor progress vs. plan
· You identify project staffing requirements and source the required expertise from Capability teams or external providers
· You lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
· You lead the selection (RFP) of delivery partners (System Integrators), manage relationship with IT delivery and infrastructure partners involved on the project
· You manage a multidisciplinary, multicultural and geographically distributed team
· You manage risks and changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
· You measure project performance, incl. project budgets and gate approvals, from Planning through Closing stages or per sprint/iteration
· A bachelor’s or master’s degree in information systems, business administration or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
· 10 or more years of experience in IT and business/industry
· 5 or more years in diverse roles with increasing leadership responsibilities across major projects and programs
· Demonstrated experience in leading diverse teams
· Strong analytical skills including how to model processes & support business change
· Experience working with agile mechanisms (Epics, Themes, Stories)
· Stakeholder experience & relationship management skills
· Experience in Manufacturing and CyberSecurity domains is valued
Knowledge and Skills
· Exceptional leadership and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to develop, inspire and motivate staff, and create a sense of trust across teams. Outstanding written and oral communication skills, able to distil complex technical and business ideas into understandable terms for all stakeholders and teams
· A high level of empathy and the ability to vary styles of interaction to match the needs of a variety of business and technical audiences, as well as temperaments and personalities. Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, managing expectations, reporting and assurance.
· Ability to understand complex business problems and commercial frameworks and apply logical and systematic approach to the planning and coordination of appropriate solutions.
· Ability to forecast and create roadmaps, adjusting with new information and changing business priorities, to achieve program goals
· Attitude of continual learning and assessing self-performance to apply new learnings and knowledge
Specific knowledge for the area (nice to have):
· Manufacturing processes
· OT & IACS environments
· CyberSecurity frameworks (ISO27001, NIST, …)
· Cloud infrastructure, Azure
The IT Project Manager must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in all the competencies and key behaviors.
Bridgestone LEADERSHIP ESSENCE
Qualified candidates for this important position will therefore need to demonstrate the following:
· Promotes and enhances company culture: Champions the organization’s shared values and beliefs
· Effectively manages across cultures: Achieves effective collaboration, alignment, and communication across multiple dimensions of cultural diversity
· Demonstrates self-awareness and emotional intelligence: Recognizes one’s personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and limits. Understands emotions and their effects
· Intellectually curious in support of learning agility: Actively identifies new areas for learning; regularly creates and takes advantage of learning opportunities; uses newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learns through their application
· Embraces and leads change and innovation: Encourages different and innovative approaches to address problems and opportunities; facilitates the implementation and acceptance of change within the organization
NV BRIDGESTONE EUROPE NV/SA
Response rate : 21%View profile
Save up to 25% on taxes thanks to author's right
As soon as possible
• • •
31 Dec 2023
- Apply with your Beelance profile
- First contact via the chat
- Interview & negotiation
- Sign your contract & start the mission
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Share this mission as much as you want