Agile scrum master
3 days per week in remote
No extra time allowed
We are looking for a Scrum Master.
- Participate in the development and implementation of an agile approach for a growing team ;
- Be responsible for the process and guidance one or more teams in the adaptation and use of Agile principles and practices for software development ;
- Ensure that the Scrum Framework is followed, including required ceremonies, meetings and artifacts ;
- Provide visibility as of of team status and ongoing issues to senior management ;
- Promote a collaborative team environment that enhances creativity and innovation ;
- Mentor team members on agile software development principles and practices ;
- Facilitate training workshops to promote agility.
Target experience 🔎
- 5+ experiences with Scrum or an Agile practice ;
- Demonstrated experiences as a team lead/coach or in a leadership position ;
- Expertise in the application of Agile tools (such as JIRA, Kanban cards).
- French (mandatory)
- English or Dutch (written and verbal)
Remote : 50%
- Possibility to shape the future and be proud about your work/impact
- A position in a growing, international company
- A function where personal development is important
- You will be part of an international team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues which you will learn so much more than in any text book or presentation about
- Local people at your disposal to facilitate the transition
- & more…
You are talented, motivated, and ambitious ? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you !
ENT E MALTEM
Response rate : 70%View profile
Save up to 25% on taxes thanks to author's right
As soon as possible
• • •
- Apply with your Beelance profile
- First contact via the chat
- Interview & negotiation
- Sign your contract & start the mission
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Share this mission as much as you want