Project Manager (Cloud)
The minimum number of working days on site should be discussed with the recruiter
No extra time allowed
As a Business Consultant for Cloud Solutions, you will be joining our Cloud Center of Excellence team, a rapidly growing team responsible for managing the growth of multi-cloud environments (private, hybrid, and public) to better support our client’s business units and operations. This includes the implementation of digitalization roadmaps utilizing cutting-edge technology, whether the solution is purchased as a service (SAAS model) or built in our own cloud environment as a PAAS/IAAS combination (Microsoft Azure stack or AWS).
Your role within this project-delivery team will include:
- Partnering with our business units to identify their needs and guiding them through their digital transformation, from ideation to business case to successful implementation.
- Leading projects and collaborating with Business Units and IT teams to translate business requirements into technical requirements for our cloud experts.
- Managing project handshakes, including planning, budgets, and scopes, and being responsible for following them throughout the projects and hosting steering committee meetings.
- Partnering with our corporate digitalization team to set digital roadmaps and direction.
- Helping to guard and manage the cloud landscape.
- Identifying similar functional fits, overlaps, and synergies among our different business units and steering them towards a limited and controlled set of solutions.
- Participating in daily governance related to cloud solutions.
- Working closely with IS security to ensure a top focus on data security and data confidentiality for all data that is exposed, flows in/out or is stored in cloud solutions.
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital and cloud technologies and use cases.
- Participating in specific business adoption and related change management.
- Working closely with the BI Center of Excellence to implement business projects in the domain of business intelligence and advanced analytics/artificial intelligence.
- Understanding and translating the strategy of our Business Units into an analytical roadmap, linking to the architecture and governance standards.
- Based in Antwerp region, occasional travel to other sites (national and international) may be required.
- Has a Master's in engineering, information technology, or computer science.
- Has a minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience in IT analytics or cloud solutions.
- Has a good overall knowledge of IT infrastructure, platforms, and network technologies.
- Has a good overall knowledge of IT security concepts and able to analyze and apply policies.
- Has experience leading projects and is accustomed to working in a waterfall and Agile context and has a proven interest in the area of data management.
- Has experience and knowledge of Microsoft Azure (and/or AWS) cloud solutions is an important plus.
- Has strong business writing and verbal communication skills.
- Has an interest in and exposure to industrial activities, processes, and technology.
- Is customer-oriented, results-driven, and focused on delivering quality.
- Is fluent in English and preferably Dutch as well.
HardCloud3IT Infrastructure3System Engineering3Project Management3
Response rate : 77%View profile
Save up to 25% on taxes thanks to author's right
As soon as possible
• • •
- Apply with your Beelance profile
- First contact via the chat
- Interview & negotiation
- Sign your contract & start the mission
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Share this mission as much as you want