FullStack Java/ React Developper Junior
The minimum number of working days on site should be discussed with the recruiter
No extra time allowed
What we are looking for 🔎
We are looking for a competent and motivated Java/ React Developer, who is willing to take on ambitious challenges, namely : support for demanding customer projects with high visibility, continuous improvement of our areas of expertise, excellence in our offerings, conferences, networking, societal and environmental commitment. 🌱
Ideally, we want someone who is able to move from a listening and analytical position, to a leadership position. We expect from our consultants to be convincing, able to guide our clients and support design decisions towards development teams. Above all, we are looking for personalities who embody an intrapreneurial spirit and who wish to take part in a dynamic company which is constantly evolving.
Do these values resonate you ? Do you want to evolve in a fun and relaxed atmosphere ? Then pay attention, because this job is for you ! 👋
What we can do together 👫
By joining us, you will integrate our agility pole. Your role will be (1) to bring your knowledge on the implementation of customer projects and (2) to participate in the development of the agile competence unit. Together we will grow and with our support, you will be able to :
* Write, modify and integrate software code in Java language ;
* Maintain and ensure the evolution of software functionalities ;
* Identify technical problems (bugs) and find appropriate solutions ;
* Follow up on processes and make sure to update the associated documentation ;
* Support your teams and customers on Java languages ;
* Participate in meetups and provide technical support to projects and teams.
Target experience 🔎
* 3+ years of experience in Java development;
* Hands-on experience developing web services (SOAP and/or REST);
* Professional experience in an environment using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
* API REST
* French & English (mandatory)
Visa and Benefits ✨
* Possibility to shape the future and be proud about your work/impact
* A position in a growing, international company
* A function where personal development is important
* You will be part of an international team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues which you will learn so much more than in any text book or presentation about
* Local people at your disposal to facilitate the transition & more…
You are talented, motivated, and ambitious ? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you !
ENT E MALTEM
Response rate : 100%View profile
Save up to 25% on taxes thanks to author's right
As soon as possible
• • •
- Apply with your Beelance profile
- First contact via the chat
- Interview & negotiation
- Sign your contract & start the mission
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Share this mission as much as you want