Java Developer (itsme project)
4 days per week in remote
No extra time allowed
In the context of our fast-growing company, we are looking for a Java Developer to integrate the itsme® back-end development project and make it grow.
itsme® is an app of Belgian Mobile ID SA/NV that allows its users to safely, easily and reliably confirm their identity and approve transactions. Through this project, the Approach’s team is responsible to deliver a secure back-end to the client.
itsme® project take part of our Secure Delivery practice who manage several development projects in C# (.NET) or Java.
Your main tasks will consist of:
· Developing high quality secure code, assuring the highest possible stability, performance, readability and maintainability,
· Being in charge of technical analysis, development, test, documentation and maintenance of new implementations,
· Take an important role in a team of brilliant developers working on the latest updated technologies.
· At least 5 years of work experience in Java 8 + software development is a must,
· Familiarity with SOA and/or micro services architecture,
· Good knowledge of REST APIs (Swagger / OPenAPI), Spring (Boot)
· Basic knowledge of SQL,
· Source Control: Git,
· Dependency management: Maven or Gradle,
· FR-EN or NL-EN,
· Strong self-motivator and entrepreneurial pro-active attitude,
· Able to prioritize activities, plan and execute,
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
· Team player,
· Excellent communication skills,
· Eager to learn,
· Uncompromising integrity.
Considered as a plus:
· A first experience with IT Security concepts such as Federated Identity (SAML, OAuth, digital signature, OpenID) and application security is highly desirable,
· Other frameworks such as Hibernate, Kafka, Akka, gRPC, etc.
· Other JVM languages such as Scala or Kotlin,
· Cryptography (PKI),
· SQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle,
· NoSQL databases such as ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, etc.
· Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes),
· DevOps in the Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP),
· Infrastructure as code: Ansible,
· Unix / Linux.
Approach BelgiumView profile
Save up to 25% on taxes thanks to author's right
2 Jan 2023
• • •
- Apply with your Beelance profile
- First contact via the chat
- Interview & negotiation
- Sign your contract & start the mission
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Share this mission as much as you want