IT Project Manager
The minimum number of working days on site should be discussed with the recruiter
No extra time allowed
For a long period mission, in the pharmaceutical sector, we are looking for :
IT Project Manager ( 1d/week on site for now)
Purpose of the Mission (project & department description) - Project Management comprises an array of activities that lead to the successful completion of a project.
The project manager is responsible for leading a project from its inception to execution. This includes planning, execution and managing the people, resources and scope of the project. Project managers must have the discipline to create clear and attainable objectives and to see them through to successful completion. The project manager has full responsibility and authority to complete the assigned project.
The project manager’s role ends with the completion of the assigned project, or it may be a semi-permanent position for a limited time or until a predetermined point in the project’s schedule or stage of completion.
The Project Managers is responsible for development and management of project plans that result in integrated delivery of a cross functional project at or above the established quality, timeline and budget expectations in partnership with the appropriate stream lead
The Project Manager will ensure appropriate initiation, planning and tracking of timelines, budget, resources, risks and scope, recommending alternative strategies to keep the project within thresholds or ensuring escalation to appropriate program manager, project team and governing bodies if necessary
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
• Ability to direct large projects, manage different project phases and coordinate project team. Responsibility for complex projects and assistance to project management and client.
• Responsible for obtaining optimal results on completion of project achieving quality, performance, cost and scheduling requirements required in the specifications.
• Has specialized technical or practical expertise in one or more areas and knowledge of project management software and method.
Experience, Knowledge & Soft Skill Requirements
• Experience in Agile project management
• Consultant is expected to follow and apply project management methodologies, tools and practices
• Demonstrates competency in project management software and methods
• Successful experience in people management
• Proven Project Management experience with capability of working independently on multiple projects, and ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
• Excellent organization skills and ability to operate effectively in a multicultural, matrix organization where the workload requires balancing multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Establish and maintain cross functional relationships. Develop relationships across organizational boundaries
• Analytical, logical thought process with strong information organisation/management skills.
• Effective time management, ability to clearly identify priorities and manage multiple tasks.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, communication skills.
• Dependable self-starter
• Ability to work in a team environment under high pressure situations
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communications skills
• Strong influential and negotiation skills
• Patience and ability to collaborate even under pressure
Education, Methodology & Certification Requirements
• University degree with experience in project management
• Agile certification
ICT Skills (software, operating systems, hardware, etc.)
• Microsoft Office
Language Proficiency Requirements
More info :
- Background technique
- Azure devops
- expérience min 4 ans sur des gros projets
- Gestion du D2D d'une équipe de 7 développeurs
- Extension possible en 2023
- Rixensart : 1d/week for now
HardAgile4SAP3IT Project & Program Management3
Response rate : 42%View profile
Save up to 25% on taxes thanks to author's right
As soon as possible
• • •
- Apply with your Beelance profile
- First contact via the chat
- Interview & negotiation
- Sign your contract & start the mission
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Share this mission as much as you want