IT Business Analist - Hartje Antwerpen
The minimum number of working days on site should be discussed with the recruiter
No extra time allowed
As a Junior IT Business Analyst you are part of the internal IT Team and you report to the IT Teamlead. From your technical background you form the link between the different business departments and IT.
Your duties include the following tasks, but are not limited to;
- You analyze the needs of the different teams by talking to them and structurally documenting the workflows. You challenge their needs and make clear and concrete agreements for delivery.
- You translate the needs of the teams into concrete solutions and desired functionalities. You ultimately work out the right solution in Jira and monitor the satisfaction of your internal customer.
- You build expertise in the use of Jira, and you share this expertise with colleagues in the IT team. To this end, you give demos or short courses.
- You have a technical education in IT and preferably also a first work experience in IT
- You have experience with a ticketing system (Jira or other), strongly recommended
- You are eager to learn and are motivated to build up expertise
- You combine analytical and technical skills with people-oriented and communication skills. In conversation with others you succeed in listening actively and capturing what your conversation partner means and needs. You ask the necessary questions in a customer-oriented manner, but you also deal critically with what your conversation partner indicates. You are strong enough to question certain data, with the ultimate goal of providing the best possible solution for your internal customer.
- You are able to translate the needs of your customer into technical solutions.
- You like to work together in a team
BV MADISON INTERNATIONAL
Response rate : 100%View profile
Save up to 25% on taxes thanks to author's right
As soon as possible
• • •
- Apply with your Beelance profile
- First contact via the chat
- Interview & negotiation
- Sign your contract & start the mission
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Share this mission as much as you want