Senior Functional Analyst .NET
2 days per week in remote
No extra time allowed
Context of the mission
We are looking for a Senior Functional Analyst for our insurance client, who will have to be responsible for the E2E Functional solution with a distributed Front and Back-end. On top of that she/he will have to make the bridge between multiple teams within IS whenever webservices towards core applications need to be build
The functional analyst (or functional designer) is :
- responsible for the functional analysis and documentation of development projects. He/she will support the back-end developers and will be responsible for estimates and E2E functional shemes.
- in contact with the IT departments, and must be able to challenge the requirements functional architecture or any member of the team that is in close contact with the final documentation.
- responsible for for the functional solution : writing and validating in collaboration with the business, colleagues and architects, acting as a SPOC for the developers in the team and validating/testing once developed. Her/His main focus is the back-end.
- design functional solutions based on the Business needs and the deliverables of the architects. The Functional Analyst is also capable to give high level estimates during the preparation phase of the project. She/He needs to be in close collaboration with the Technical Lead in the team in order to find a proper common ground.
- collaborate with the (senior) developers and Technical Lead to not lose track of the technical constraints they might have.
- coordinate the development of the solution with the developer
- communicate progress to the project manager/team leader
- monitoring and helping the developer understand the work to be done and providing guidance throughout the development process
- prepare and execute test cases to produce the expected quality
- accompany the team during user acceptance testing.
- organise the 'go live' of the application.
- ensure the overall long-term quality of the application domain by systematically taking into account: stability, scalability, traceability, flexibility, maintainability, performance.
- train Young Pro’s and non .Net experts in the team, so they can take up more complex requirements, problems, etc.
Profile required Senior (+5 yrs)
- Autonomous, proactive
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Thinks in a structured way and is able to translate the requirements for the developers
- Creative within defined processes
- Excellent communication & training skills
- Team player
Hard skills (mandatory)
- Experience in.NET applications
- Object Oriented principles
- Expert in functional back-end architecture and frameworks (ASP.NET WEB API / Entity Framework)
Job experience (mandatory)
- Is familiar with the agile and scrum project methodology
- Experience in Analysis
- Able to gather functional requirements and write functional designs
- Able to plan & organize functional workshops
Language requirements (mandatory)
- Fluent in English
- Good level in French or Dutch
Brussels + 50% remote
You are talented, motivated, and ambitious ? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you !
ENT E MALTEM
Response rate : 67%View profile
Save up to 25% on taxes thanks to author's right
As soon as possible
• • •
- Apply with your Beelance profile
- First contact via the chat
- Interview & negotiation
- Sign your contract & start the mission
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Share this mission as much as you want