Enterprise Architect - Regio Leuven
The minimum number of working days on site should be discussed with the recruiter
No extra time allowed
We are looking for a dynamic enthusiast Enterprise Architect to enforce this organisation.
As Enterprise architect he/she is capable to combine emerging new technologies in digitalization, focus on blockchain, with our core banking and insurance systems to achieve sustainable innovation. He/she has expertise in business architecture and is able to translate it into an sustainable IT architecture.
To be successful our candidate has a broad experience in following domains:
• Mobile and front end platforms
• Big data, analytics, customer insight
• Open Banking and API Management
• DevOps • Cloud computing
• Application Integration
• Core Banking and Insurance systems
Specific experience in following domains is required:
- Enterprise and public Blockchain
- Self sovereign identity - …
Onboarding an Enterprise Architect concerns a significant investment in time, so the deployment is about a longer time horizon
• Good managerial and leadership skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
• Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting
• experience in several business and IT domains in an architectural role
• capable to determine the strategic course of company-wide application architecture and think along with the business as regards how technological developments can create business opportunities or pose threats.
• generalist with strong conceptual capabilities in order to be able to formulate a balanced overall solution that covers various aspects: technology, business, methodology, planning and cost/benefit considerations.
• ability to become familiar quickly with new issues or problem areas given a minimum of information. He/she must also be able to come up with well thought-out concepts and distinguish between matters of greater and lesser importance and place problems in the correct context.
• Good communication, collaboration, coaching and mentoring skills
• Fluent Dutch and English
• Working knowledge of JAVA
• Proven experience in blockchain projects
• Ability to dive deep into technical subjects related to enterprise and public Blockchain, IoT and Self sovereign identity if required
BV MADISON INTERNATIONAL
Response rate : 100%View profile
Save up to 25% on taxes thanks to author's right
15 Jun 2022
• • •
- Apply with your Beelance profile
- First contact via the chat
- Interview & negotiation
- Sign your contract & start the mission
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Share this mission as much as you want