Experienced Agile Coach
Work remotely only
No extra time allowed
KPMG Advisory is looking for an experienced Agile Coach to lead a Lean Agile Center of Excellence. Approach can be discussed but will need to be aligned with the KPMG standards, and be based on SAFe to ensure business alignment, transparency, built-in quality and continuous improvement.
The work will be performed mostly remotely but some ad hoc meetings may be planned at various locations in Belgium (exceptional). Occasional client visits may be required but they also depend on the corona measures.
Your roles & responsibilities:
- You will participate in defining the KPMG approach for the client;
- You will support activities during comprehensive assessments of the current state of the client delivery model, across areas ranging from tools and processes to culture and operating model and serve as Agile/SAFe/DevOps Subject Matter Professional for roadmap and delivery of the transformation;
- You will support efficiency measures executed through application of lean thinking, such as reduced cycle times, limiting work in progress, reduced batch size, understanding of flow, identification of waste/inefficiencies and post-mortem effort;
- You will participate in coaching activities across cross-functional internal and external teams on Agile and DevOps practices and principles, and participate in Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Retrospectives and assist with prioritizing backlog, reducing technical debt, and pursuing Agile Fluency;
- You support Client Workshops focused on Agile and DevOps Journeys with a goal for Client to adopt capabilities related to build, deploy, package and release automation within CI/CD, including environment and cloud-based forms of automation;
- You understand the tools landscape to leverage the right tools to address the gaps and build the capabilities required by Engineering, IT and Test Teams to adopt modern delivery techniques.
Your qualifications & skills:
- You hold a master’s degree.
- You have a minimum of four years of experience in Software Development and information technology as well as experience in professional services consulting delivering large transformation services. You also have experience in developing and delivering software solutions.
- You have a minimum of one year of experience driving the adoption of and achieving successful Agile and DevOps practices across organizations. You also have a minimum of one year of hands-on experience in an Agile Coach role.
- You master the knowledge of providing the technical direction and successful strategy development for scaling Agile and DevOps across organization; Agile Coach certification or equivalent experience.
- You have experience driving scaled agile practices across organizations and understanding of Kanban Model for enhancements and maintenance projects; Scaled Agile SAFe certifications preferred.
- You own knowledge in cloud management technologies, specifically with the GCP, AWS, Azure. Knowing OpenShift is a nice to have.
- You have excellent consultancy skills to establish credibility at C-level and build long term partnerships.
- You can work independently, as well as in project teams and take ownership and responsibility.
- You are fluent in English.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, at the latest by 1th March 2022. The duration of the job will be until the beginning of june 2022. Extension of this period is possible.
Depending on your experience, you will earn €300 and €600 per day for a partime function.
BV KPMG ADVISORY
Response rate : 100%View profile
Save up to 25% on taxes thanks to author's right
24h per week
As soon as possible
• • •
1 Jun 2022
- Apply with your Beelance profile
- First contact via the chat
- Interview & negotiation
- Sign your contract & start the mission
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Share this mission as much as you want