Digital Business Analyst
3 days per week in remote
Belgium Bruxelles Rue Montagne du Parc
No extra time allowed
For a project at BNP Paribas Fortis (Brussels - Warandeberg), we are looking for an experienced and motivated Business Analyst for the cluster Outbound Communication team.
Together with the CPO, he/she analyzes and defines the business requirements that will allow the development of our new components of the Outbound Communication platform.
Affinity with Business architecture and a successful experience as a Business Analyst in the Agile way of working are required.
The BA has excellent analytical and communication skills allowing him/her to understand & challenge the stakeholder requirements and to dialogue with the UX designers, architects, PO’s and scrum masters.
He/she is committed, very structured and collaborative & he/she is able to understand and take into account the global context in which the components will be developed.
He/she organizes and leads workshops with stakeholder representatives, documents the requirements, build good relationship with the stakeholders, pro-actively proposes structured approaches to help building and implementing the Outbound Communication roadmap.
- The Digital Business Analyst identifies and collects the Business’ needs, analyses and defines the Business’model using conceptual modelling techniques and methods and acts as the interface between delivery and business teams (also IT)
- Bridging the needs of the business with the use of IT
- Acting Risk, quality and issue management
- Identify business needs and helps to develop optimal user journeys allowing to improve the developers experience
- Act as interface between the PO and the initiative owner
- Bridge the business needs with architects and PO’s
- Define and analyse the user journeys using modelling techniques and methods, especially with regard to the definition of user journeys
- Manage the risk, quality and issues
- Drives input for an extensive change management team
- Dutch & French: Good knowledge of one of the national languages
- English: Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Good understanding of IT
- Good understanding of work flow processes
- Experience working on digital transformation projects in a consulting/client facing environment
- Understanding of project management tools e.g. Jira, Sharepoint, MS Office Suite, Microsoft Project
- Understanding of delivery frameworks and methodologies (Prince 2/PMP/, Agile – Scrum)
- Ability to manage meetings
- Extensive experience working on digital transformation projects in a consulting/client facing environment
- stakeholder management
- Ability to structure & document the business refinement
- 5 years as Business Analyst, user Journey Expert, Process Analyst or Governance Analyst for complex project in an organization combining new technologies and legacy
- Customer orientation
- Change management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of business & IT processes
- Analytical mind – conceptual thinking
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-starter and work independently
- Quality-minded and eye for detail
- Open to change
- Eager to understand the strategy behind business requirements and provide recommendations
- Ability to work iteratively and think in terms of MVPs
HardAgile3Scrum3Prince23Change Management3Process Analysis3PMP/PMBOK (PMI) - Project Management Body of Knowledge3Governance3Digital Transformation3
COTRAIN bvView profile
Save up to 25% on taxes thanks to author's right
As soon as possible
• • •
31 Dec 2023
- Apply with your Beelance profile
- First contact via the chat
- Interview & negotiation
- Sign your contract & start the mission
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Share this mission as much as you want