Backend Developer - Hartje Antwerpen
The minimum number of working days on site should be discussed with the recruiter
No extra time allowed
We are looking for a Software Engineer who can independently develop various modules.
The focus is on the backend – the data structure, business logic and API development. You often work together with one or more front-end (say UI/UX) developers and you keep your finger on the pulse for the finishing of the entire module.
Independent delivery of back-end modules; your tasks:
• Make your own technical analysis (functional analysis = input for your tasks)
• Provide a correct estimate for the development time/effort
• Independently develop data structure & business logic
• Consultation with and collaboration in the Agile Team in which you works around APIs / interfacing with front-end
• Ensure and document the test procedure of your module(s) + perform unit tests yourself
• Correct documentation of code & agreements (techn.analyse, API/interface,...) - All this under the supervision of the Project Manager who directs delivery.
- Higher education in ICT or a relevant direction (or equivalent in relevant work experience)
- At least 5 years experience in software development
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of and experience with object-oriented programming is an absolute must
- Intersystems ObjectScript (Cache) is used – if you already have experience in this, that is a plus – but given the similarities with other (object-oriented) programming languages, not a must
- Knowledge/experience with SQL, NoSQL databases/structures
- Knowledge/experience with Java
- Knowledge/experience with Go
- Knowledge/experience with Micro Services architecture
BV MADISON INTERNATIONAL
Response rate : 100%View profile
Save up to 25% on taxes thanks to author's right
As soon as possible
• • •
- Apply with your Beelance profile
- First contact via the chat
- Interview & negotiation
- Sign your contract & start the mission
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Share this mission as much as you want